Thursday, September 3, 2015

I SEE GOD 

I see God
In all these places
Touching lives
Happy faces
I see the world
Healed
When they honour
And with humility
Believe
I see you
And I see me
And I wonder
How it's
come to be
That I've been drawn
Closer still
When unworthy
I stand and pray
Disobedient
Distant and
Don't obey
But it is these
Very thoughts
That I must conquer
If I'm to give
My all
All my heart mind and soul
To our God
Who knows me
And knows my all
Transparent I fall
Into your arms
Stretch them out
Please take charge
My life is yours
Has always been
Now I see
What I'd not seen
I belong to
Him alone
And he is my guide
Savior and friend
On who I can
Trust and depend
Tell him
Just what's in my heart
For he has known me
Right from the start
And as I see him
As I see anew
I know I smile
With a heart
Touched

By truth

No comments:

Post a Comment