Thursday, September 17, 2015


                                                                                                                                                9/9/2015      9:50 AM
                                                                                                                               
The Air That I Breath


And I lie here and 
dream of you 
Touching me through 
the silk and perfume
Musk and honeysuckle 
dew drops and rain
fragrance of you and me 
Fills my senses, 
intoxicates my brain
Each caress, 
a soft brush of desire 
My lips are parted 
moist and willing
To feel your passion 
fill me within
I see your face. 
Your smile. Your eyes.
The twinkle with 
a naughty rise
I bite my lips 
just slightly swollen 
I want that kiss 
not bought or stolen

No comments:

Post a Comment