Thursday, May 28, 2015


Silently Loud




















The sky is beautiful 
breathtakingly so this eve
As I sit here and watch
the dusk turn the evergreens 
to midnight mysteries

My thoughts are pensive
wrapped around you
But its been touch and go
today just...making me feel
the spaces inbetween
exceptionally blue

As the birds sweetly singing
Turn down their tune
Giving way for the crickets
to come out and play
Melodies sway and touch my soul
In a strange and gentle way

I sit above closer to the tree tops
White snowy clouds 
Whisper by
Dusk is all around yet
the late evening sky... 

I recall your face
smiling at me
from your secret place
and light fills my heart
when time and space 
is apart

The warm tea
is a soothing substance
as it slides down my throat
Comforting, caressing
my now slightly submissive passions
Bridled 
from reaching
Overload

Awaiting I sit
half smile across my lips
Anticipation of that
Silent voice that takes me on
Indefinite trips...across
time and space
without limits

No comments:

Post a Comment