Wednesday, November 8, 2017






Sometimes I sit and wonder about life. Like a leaf drifting on a cool crisp breeze, wind in my sails, I fly over tree tops basking in the sun of a new morn, then again there I am just managing to stay adrift in a hailstorm, that blurs my vision of moments spent and obscured my view of sunrises yet to see...taking me with it in a gust of wind so strong that my veins hold tight, in hope of not falling and yet, as fear grips me with the uncertainty on the flow...I know in this strange an unforeseen moment - I have to be right.

I could not have read the signs, anything but correctly.

These thoughts have crossed my mind and consumed me before and time and time again, I have been want for no reason. Why then must I tally with unspoken words, or wonder about unsure thoughts...why can't I be happy in the moment?

That I may be that leaf...will I float or will I fly...can I fall, must I try...is this real or make-believe? Did I dream it all up, in my sleep?

Can the sun shine along with the rain...are leaves meant to feel the love in a sweet sugar rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment