Saturday, February 1, 2020




Reality Unspoken

Your invisible
Naked to the eye

I can't see you 
Even if I tried
Just a spec hidden 
Floating in the air
Where you go to
I shouldn't care
For what one
Can't see 
And seldom hears
Ideally one should
Not fear

Are you here or
Are you really there
I guess I won't know
I really shouldn't care
Just a word that
I can't hear
A thought expressed
With emoticons
Of a hundred 
Different sorts
You tell me things 
I long to feel
In every different part

When in between 
The lines one reads
Will it ever be
Real to the touch
Or is this just
A make believe
Are we speaking 
Words of the soul
Or are these feelings
Not to be whole


When you are not here
And I am not there
How this goes through
I really shouldn't care
But caught in your gaze
Is it just luck
That our emotions are
Trying to drive us nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment