Wednesday, October 14, 2015


Contemplation in Comparison


What is it that we have
I’m not sure I know
I feel the rain on my face
Not really there
It’s just my thoughts 
roaming once again
Out of place

Do you hear me
See my thoughts
As they stroll
Across my face
Lazy still and gently
Feeling each smile in the
Edges of your embrace

Do you feel my touch
From miles apart
Does it hurt at all
That much
Floating drifting wandering
You and I
In a never ending stream of
Honest ties

Do you hold me
Close within your heart
When darkness falls
And we are apart
Can you see me
As I sit and cry
Silent tears of longing
Wanting to feel your touch
Deep inside

Touch me now
Just hold me
Make me feel not alone
Enter in and take me
Beyond all control
When together 
our emotions

Will explode

No comments:

Post a Comment